Monday 23 June 2014

Tim Ho Wan, Hong Kong




Hey everyone!

I know it' s been quite a while since I last updated this blog, and I am deeply sorry for that.

Kudos to you, if you get this reference. ;)
Anyways, my mom and I came back from China and Hong Kong around two weeks ago, right before school started. And let me tell you, Chinese food in China is literally the best thing ever. Just thinking about it makes me hungry again. ㅠ.ㅠ

Tim Ho Wan was recommended to us by a lot of people who have already been there. The food is supposed to be amazing. Honestly, it took us 5EVER to look for the restaurant. It's hard if you don't know Chinese. It was kind of concealed, tbh. The branch we went to was in the Sham Shui Po area. 

I don't have pictures of the restaurant itself, but here's some of the food we ordered.


My all-time favorite steamed prawn dumplings!

Have you ever had steamed pork buns? Well, this is pastry/dinner. It's still a pork bun, but instead of being steamed, the outside is baked. 

Kuchai dumplings. This was really good, and it even had peanuts in them!

This is kind of like a soft egg cake. I forgot what it was called, sorry. :(

Rating Time!

Food Quality:
I personally liked the food a lot. My mom? To her, it was just OK.

Ambiance:
Chinese restaurants are typically quite noisy, so I don't think I need to rate this.

Service:
The service was pretty good, it's just kind of difficult telling your orders to the waiter because most of them do not speak English. In fact, some might even avoid you. :))

Price:
It's a bit expensive, but the food's worth eating at least once.

Well, I have one more restaurant to post, but it's from China. So I'll post it soon. :)

Until, then! Annyeong!





No comments:

Post a Comment