Sunday 25 May 2014

Mr. Park's Bread & Cake, Molito Alabang


Hey, everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been able to post in a long time, but I'm back. :D

Mr. Park's Bread & Cafe is my favorite place, ever. They originated in 200 Aguirre Street BF Homes, 1700 Parañaque. The one I visited yesterday was the newly-opened branch located in Molito, Alabang.

Unfortunately, I don't have the picture of the outside of the bakery itself but here are some pictures I took. Btw, mom's busy so today's review is solely based on my opinion~


The interior of the bakery is really cute, yet classy. I wish that I could have the interior designer of this place would do my house!


They have sitting portraits of cities such as Paris, New York, San Francisco, etc.


Their cakes are neatly arranged in such a manner that makes you want to try every single cake and pastry!!


They have the bread lined up at the center, and at the left end, there are samples of some of the bread and you can try as much as you want.


We ordered the cheese cake, and the blueberry cake (??) and they were pretty good. They were at 110 pesos ($3) each.

Also, we met the owner and he's really nice! He even took an instax picture of me, my mom, and my aunt while we were there. He gave it to me to keep! :3

ALRIGHT TIME TO REVIEW~~

Food Quality:

The cakes are moist and the cheese cake has a light feeling, instead of the usual "heavy cream" feel.

Ambiance:

I would visit the place over and over again just for the ambiance, the place is spacious and it the aura it emits is very comfortable and inviting.

Service:

I can't say much about the service, because you order at the counter before you they bring the food to your table, but the staff are pretty friendly.

Price: 

The cakes aren't exactly cheap, but they're worth it, in my opinion. Their bread, on the other hand are cheap. They even have one kind of bread that's just 10 pesos ($ 0.23)!

It was a really fun experience, and I plan on going back soon!

Oh, there are also other branches in Ortigas, Parañaque, Angeles, Pasig, SM Sta. Mesa, etc.

I hope you Filipinos visit this place, because this bakery is amazing.

안녕!



No comments:

Post a Comment