Monday 5 May 2014

Bale Capampangan, San Fernando City, Pampanga

**All pictures on this blog can be made bigger by clicking on them.

We're back! 


I was actually supposed to put this post up like, yesterday, but I got lazy haha. Well, it's here now so let's start!

We've been going on quite a few road trips lately, but mostly to Pampanga (although I do look forward to going back to Baguio, because the heat here is horrible). My mom used to have this radio show about travel and restaurants and stuff, so she told me about this restaurant we should try out called Bale Capampangan. It's a buffet that's only ₱295 (around $7)! 

We were so excited to eat there, but when we got there, it was still closed. So we went to a nearby bakery (which will be the topic of my next post!!!) to cool off while waiting. Finally, the restaurant opened and they switched on all the lights. 


I personally liked the decorations, but my mom said that it didn't feel very "Capampangan", it was more Mindanao-like. As for the line-up of food, it was decent enough, considering the price.


Anyway, time to actually grade this!

Food Quality:

To be honest, we were really disappointed with it. It was definitely NOT worth the wait.

Ambiance:

It was good enough, but still the food is what really matters. *sigh*

Service:

The staff were pretty friendly, and did their best to keep the customers happy. 

Price:

Well, I guess if you don't really care about the quality of the food, the price is REALLY CHEAP. 

We hope you're looking forward to the next post and if you like what we post, follow us! It would really mean a lot! And I'll even send you a virtual cookie! :D

Byeeee~




No comments:

Post a Comment