Friday 9 May 2014

Tong Yang, Greenhills, San Juan City


Hi guys! 

Well, it's just me Clarice today. Don't ask, it's a loooooooooooooong story.

Anyway, I know I promised to make a post of Mr. Park's Bread and Cake, but it's in my SD card which is in my camera. I'm honestly too lazy to get it lol. 

Since my phone and it's cable are right beside me, I decided to make a review for Tong Yang. I took some pictures--or rather, a picture--of the food.
http://maccentenoimages.blogspot.com/2014/04/tong-yang-shabu-shabu-and-bbq-restaurant.html
Tong Yang is one of many restaurants you can find in the new wing of the Promenade mall in Greenhills. It is a grill and shabu-shabu buffet restaurant which gives you good food at "worth it" prices!

http://maccentenoimages.blogspot.com/2014/04/tong-yang-shabu-shabu-and-bbq-restaurant.html

They have a variety, and I mean variety, of food that will make your mouth water. To top it all off, drinks are refillable and there's even draft beer! Although, I do advise you to only take sips of your drinks if you really wanna fill your stomach with all that food!

You also have the choice to have either shabu-shabu only or the grill and shabu-shabu. It's really worth it if you have both and have a bunch of people with you so none of the food is a waste. Remember, NO LEFT OVERS! ;)

Got too lazy to edit and put a watermark, so here it is lol.
I personally like the squid and octopus! It's really good and I can't get enough. Also, you can have the waiters slice some meat for you at a designated meat-slicing (wat) station. 

Anyway, let's start grading this!!!

Food Quality:


Most of the food is pretty good, but still, make sure the fish you're getting is fresh because those ones taste the best!

Ambiance:


The restaurant is really clean, and I like going there right after the restaurant opens because it's still kind of quiet and there are no people (I am sorry I am an introvert).

Service:


Don't hesitate to call on the waiters if you need something, especially when it comes to lessening the flame of the grill or shabu-shabu pot. They're always happy to help.

Price:


I think it's cheapest around lunch time, but I'm afraid I can't remember just how much. But I promise that the food is worth it!


Anyway, that's it for now! Bye~~



No comments:

Post a Comment