Tuesday 13 May 2014

Red Onion Cafe, UP Town Center, Quezon City


Mom: "To be honest, thinking about this place gets my blood boiling."


Me: "I didn't finish my food because that kind of spicy taste is not my style. I'm more of a Korean spicy person."

Had to crop the pic because there were people in the shot lol

So apparently, this is supposed to be an authentic Taiwanese restaurant. I have nothing to say about it. So let's just start grading.

Food Quality:

My mom was very disappointed with the food here. She's been to Taiwan so she knows what the food actually tastes like. Let's just say it's far from being authentic. Personally, I only enjoyed the papaya shake. :(

Ambiance:

The place itself is alright, I enjoyed it. But honestly if the food isn't good, what's the use of the ambiance?

Service:

It wasn't so bad, the service. The staff was nice, and they made sure we got what we needed.

Price:

Eh, it's pretty cheap. But still, the taste....


Anyway, I don't know if we just ordered the wrong things, but that was seriously so disappointing. We even had to go to another restaurant because we barely ate our food here!

Well, lesson learned.
Until then~





No comments:

Post a Comment