Saturday 3 May 2014

Hanuri Korean Restaurant, Tomas Morato




Yay! I finally got around to making this!

We decided to review this restaurant first, because we eat there often. It's located in Tomas Morato, in between Amber Golden Bowl Restaurant and Family Mart.

Here's the menu and logo (in case you have trouble finding the restaurant) of Hanuri:

Hanuri, Tomas Morato Menu




Note: I found these pictures on Zomato, and this is actually incomplete. Hanuri has updated their menu, but I have yet to get a picture of said menu. 

Like any other restaurant, not all of the dishes will be equally as good. You need to know what to order.



Clarice: "My personal favorite is the Bibimbap, I used to order it every single time (literally almost everyday) we visited the restaurant. What really had me hooked was the pickled radish that gave a tangy flavor! Oh, and if you love spicy food, it comes with a separate chili paste that you can put yourself! I had to stop ordering this for a while because I was getting so darn fat! Their Bulgogi is also a must-try, especially if you like your soup a bit sweet. The beef is very tender and juicy!"

Credit: http://eat.nyo.me/2014/01/hanuri.html

Ness (my mom): "I love the Shabu-shabu! It's really cheap compared to that of Chinese restaurants in the Metro. It's ₱300+ and is good enough for about 3 people! I know what you're thinking, it probably doesn't taste so good because it's cheap. Well, that is so wrong. It's amazing and once you start eating, as cliche as it may sound, you won't be able to stop! Their Bulgogi is also something I find myself craving every now and then. The meat is so juicy, and the soup is surprisingly sweet."

Our comments are done, but now the real grading begins.

So, we'll be grading this according to food quality, ambiance, service, and price. 

Food quality:

We've never been to Korea, but if this how food tastes there, traveling there is something to look forward to!

Ambiance:

It's not terrible, don't get us wrong. Buuuuuut, they could do better.

Service:

The staff there are pretty friendly, and the service is quick. Ask for a another plate of pickled radish, and you'll have it on your table in no time!


Price:
It's not the cheapest restaurant, but we're pretty sure that you'll get your money's worth.


We hope you enjoyed our first review and are excited for our next one! See you then! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment